Be a part of it
Community Center Address
Fireside at Norterra
28185 N. Melvern Trail
Phoenix, AZ 85085
Main Line - 623-580-9556
Fax Line - 623-580-9553
Member Services Coordinator
Direct: 623-434-6417 email@example.com
AAM 24 Hour Emergency Line
Hours of Operation
Lap Pool & Hot Tub
First Weekend in April-Memorial Day:
10am-7pm Weekends Only
Memorial Day-Labor Day:
10am-7pm 7 Days a Week
Labor Day-October 1:
10am-7pm Weekends Only
Closed October 1 - April 1
4pm-7pm Monday & /Wednesday
Community Parks, Basketball & Tennis Courts Daily
5am-10pm Year Round
What is Block Watch? How Can I Join?
This is a simple program of neighbors watching out for each other. It is designed to enlist the active participation of citizens in cooperation with the police to reduce crime and improve the quality of life in their neighborhoods.
- It is becoming acquainted with your neighbors.
- It is working together to identify and solve problems in our community.
- It is helping the police by being aware of and reporting any unusual activities as they occur. You know best what is "normal" activity in your neighborhood.
- It is the implementation of crime prevention techniques to enhance home security.
- It is not apprehending someone. Leave that to the police.
- It is putting neighbors back into neighborhoods.
How do I Get Started?
1. You can start your own Block Watch group by contacting the Phoenix Police Block Watch Department at (602) 495-2419.
Are you part of the community? Do you know your neighbors?
Do you want to protect your home? Do you know how to report crime?
Do you know how to stop crime?
If you have answered NO to any of these questions than you need to be a part of Block Watch!
For more Safety and Crime Prevention Information, click on the articles below:
There are numerous benefits to having a Block Watch program active on your block.
- Studies have shown that crime reduces in those neighborhoods that have an active Block Watch program.
- Block Watch educates participants on what constitutes suspicious behaviour.
- Block Watch participants are more likely to notice this suspicious behaviour and call 911.
- Block Watch participants who call 911 when seeing suspicious behaviour are actively helping to prevent and deter crime in their neighborhood. You can make a difference in your community.
- Block Watch encourages a sense of community pride and community awareness.
Fireside at Norterra Community Action Officer
Officer Tim Mitten
Community Action Officer
Phoenix Police Department
Black Mountain Precinct
33355 N. Cave Creek Road
Phoenix, AZ 85331
"cape locum et fac vestigium"
take a stand and make a mark