Be a part of it
Community Center Address
Fireside at Norterra
28185 N. Melvern Trail
Phoenix, AZ 85085
Main Line - 623-580-9556
Fax Line - 623-580-9553
Member Services Coordinator
Direct: 623-434-6417 email@example.com
AAM 24 Hour Emergency Line
Hours of Operation
Lap Pool & Hot Tub
First Weekend in April-Memorial Day:
10am-7pm Weekends Only
Memorial Day-Labor Day:
10am-7pm 7 Days a Week
Labor Day-October 1:
10am-7pm Weekends Only
Closed October 1 - April 1
4pm-7pm Monday & Wednesday
Tuesday 9am-12pm, 6pm-9pm
Thursday 9am-12pm, 6pm-9pm
Community Parks, Basketball & Tennis Courts Daily
5am-10pm Year Round
Welcome to the Fireside at Norterra Play Pool Page!
Fireside at Norterra is proud to introduce its state-of-the-art play pool for residents' swimming enjoyment!
Hours of Operation:
The Play Pool is open on weekends only beginning in April. Play Pool opens from 10:00am - 7:00pm daily after Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- Three water slides for all children to enjoy!
- Pebble-Tec pool bottom provides for safe swimming enjoyment without sore feet
- Extended zero-depth beach entry allows even the smallest children to enter the pool safely
- Constantly monitored by Lifeguards during the summer season to create a safe pool atmosphere
- Multiple tables and chairs scattered throughout the deck (under umbrellas) for small get-togethers in the shade
- Several lounge chairs for comfortable pool-side relaxation
- Numerous water features for endless hours of fun in the sun
- Children under age 13 must be accompanied by an adult resident/guardian age 18 or older at all times.
- Access to pool is restricted to those residents with a Fireside at Norterra ID Card.
- Each home/lot may bring two unpaid guests to the pool, any guest beyond that (until a total of 5 guests) requires a $5.00 fee as paid at the Community Center front desk.
- Food is not permitted in the pool area.
- Glassware is not permitted in the pool area.
- Nudity or inappropriate attire is not permitted.
- Furniture may not be removed from their assigned places.
- Lounges or chairs may not be reserved by placing towels over them.
- Loud noise, loud audio sound, shouting, or profane language is not permitted.
- Rafts, surfboards, and balls are not permitted.
- No floatation devices of any kind (except for US Coast Guard approved life preservers) are permitted.
- Smoking is not permitted in the pool and deck area.
- Bicycles, roller-skates, in-line skates, and skateboards are not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted in the pool area (with the exception of service animals).
- Guests must be accompanied by a resident at all times.
- No alcohol of any kind is permitted, unless approved by the Board of Directors for a community event.
- Users of the pool must not compromise the cleanliness of the water or the health of others.
- Running, jumping, horseplay, fighting, boisterous, or dangerous conduct is not permitted.
- No persons under the influence of alcohol are permitted in or near the pool area at any time.
- All incontinent persons, regardless of age, are required to wear approved swim diapers.
- Residents may bring portable lounge chairs, umbrellas, etc. provided that they do not present a safety concern to other members or to guests.