Be a part of it
Community Center Address
Fireside at Norterra
28185 N. Melvern Trail
Phoenix, AZ 85085
Main Line - 623-580-9556
Fax Line - 623-580-9553
Member Services Coordinator
Direct: 623-434-6417 firstname.lastname@example.org
AAM 24 Hour Emergency Line
Hours of Operation
Lap Pool & Hot Tub
First Weekend in April-Memorial Day:
10am-7pm Weekends Only
Memorial Day-Labor Day:
10am-7pm 7 Days a Week
Labor Day-October 1:
10am-7pm Weekends Only
Closed October 1 - April 1
4pm-7pm Monday & Wednesday
Tuesday 9am-12pm, 6pm-9pm
Thursday 9am-12pm, 6pm-9pm
Community Parks, Basketball & Tennis Courts Daily
5am-10pm Year Round
Welcome to the Fireside at Norterra Movement Studio Page!
Fireside at Norterra is proud to introduce it's state-of-the-art Movement Studio to all Residents!
- Ceiling-to-floor windows for maximum natural lighting
- 7 Cycling bikes for an expanded range of exercise possibilities
- Multitude of fitness equipment for unique workouts
- Durable wood flooring for a variety of activities
Fireside at Norterra Movement Studio Guidelines
- The Movement Studio is intended to promote low to medium impact exercise, aerobic dance, and stretching group programs. Therefore, due to the nature of these programs, preference is give to group lessons and group instructional programs. Residents may use this facility in a self-directed manner only when group programs and maintenance are not scheduled.
- Prior to using the facility, or engaging in any form of fitness program, residents should consult with their physician. Residents may not conduct group exercise classes at any time that have not been approved by the Community General Manager.
- Children and guest under age 13 years must be accompanied and supervised by an adult resident or guardian age 18 or older and must be able to safely follow, comprehend and demonstrate proper techniques specific to the group lessons and programs under the direction of the class instructor.
- Appropriate fitness apparel is required, in include upper body garments and proper footwear. Sandal, shower clogs, or other similar items and street shoes are not acceptable fitness footwear.
- Infant carries, strollers, etc. are NOT permitted.
- Food or beverages are not permitted in the Movement Studio, except for water and sport drinks from the fitness room vending machine in plastic bottles.