Be a part of it
Community Center Address
Fireside at Norterra
28185 N. Melvern Trail
Phoenix, AZ 85085
Main Line - 623-580-9556
Fax Line - 623-580-9553
Member Services Coordinator
Direct: 623-434-6417 email@example.com
AAM 24 Hour Emergency Line
Hours of Operation
Lap Pool & Hot Tub
First Weekend in April-Memorial Day:
10am-7pm Weekends Only
Memorial Day-Labor Day:
10am-7pm 7 Days a Week
Labor Day-October 1:
10am-7pm Weekends Only
Closed October 1 - April 1
4pm-7pm Monday & Wednesday
Tuesday 9am-12pm, 6pm-9pm
Wednesday 10am-12pm, 6pm-9pm
Thursday 9am-12pm, 6pm-9pm
Community Parks, Basketball & Tennis Courts Daily
5am-10pm Year Round
Welcome to the Fireside at Norterra Fitness Center Page!
Fireside at Norterra Fitness Center Guidelines
- The Fitness Center is open from 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
The weekend hours are 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Saturday and 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Your I.D. Card is required to access the Fitness Center during the hours noted above.
- Persons under 13 years of age must be accompanied and supervised by an adult resident or
guardian, age 18 or older and infant carriers, strollers, etc. are NOT permitted.
- No children under the age of 9 can acces the Fitness Center.
- Only proper workout attire and athletic footwear is permitted. NO BARE FEET, NO SANDALS, NO
DENIM ATTIRE. SHIRTS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES. STREET CLOTHES ARE NOT PERMITTED.
- There is a thirty (30) minute use limit on all cardiovascular equipment, except when no
others are waiting for use.
- All equipment should be toweled down after use. Users must provide their own towels.
- All weights must be re-racked by users.
- Do not drop weights on the floor.
- Any moveable equipment must be returned to it's regular location upon completion of use.
- No radios or other listening devices other than portable devices with headsets.
- Cell phone use is not permitted.
- Food and beverage, other than water and sports drinks in plastic sealed containers, are not permitted.
- Use of the lockers is on a first-come, first-serve basis. There shall be no reservation of lockers other
than the time that the user is present in the Fitness Center. There is to be no overnight use of a
locker. Any locks found on lockers at the beginning and end of the day may be removed and discarded.
- Management reserves the right to deny use of this facility to anyone.
- Persons using the Fitness Center and its equipment do so at their own risk.